Caterpillar 16 G with ripper for sale - the Netherlands

Price excl. VAT
40,255 GBP
47,000 EUR
Price excl. VAT
40,255 GBP
47,000 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupGraders
Brand / modelCaterpillar 16 G with ripper
Year of manufacture1981
Machine LocationRoelofarendsveen
Country
Mascus ID6A0A186A
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT40,255 GBP  (47,000 EUR)
VAT (21%)8,453 GBP
Price incl. VAT48,708 GBP  (56,870 EUR)
DETAILS
Internal stock no.3735
Manufacturing / Serial number93V01875
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Gross Weight26,500 kg
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Engine output205 kW (279 hp)
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)11.65*3.00*3.55
mm
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Delivery termsEXW
Accessories
  • - Rear mounted scarifier

Hogeboom

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +31 623719903
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • KICK HOGEBOOM

    Hogeboom
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +31 623719903
    • Languages: German, English, French, Dutch, Russian
    • De Conservenweg 101, De Lasso Industrie terrein, 2371 DT Roelofarendsveen, (Region: Zuid-Holland), Netherlands

Company

HOGEBOOM
12
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

On Mascus UK you can find Caterpillar 16 G with ripper graders. The price of this Caterpillar 16 G with ripper is £40,255 and it was produced in 1981. This machine is located in Roelofarendsveen Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Caterpillar 16 G with ripper and much more other models of graders. Details - Internal stock no.: 3735, Manufacturing / Serial number: 93V01875, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 26,500 kg, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine output: 205 kW (279 hp), Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 11.65*3.00*3.55 mm, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Delivery terms: EXW