Number of ads: 222

Used Caterpillar graders from China

Here is the list of ads from category Caterpillar graders coming from China. You may sort used Caterpillar graders by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Caterpillar graders coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Caterpillar graders page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Caterpillar 140 K, 2017, GradersCaterpillar 140 KEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Graders
    2017 900 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 K, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 KLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 40, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2015 1,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 HLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 120 G, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 120 GLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2015 2,100 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 K, 2016, GradersCaterpillar 140 KLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Graders
    2016 1,300 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 120 G, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 120 gLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2015 2,100 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 HLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 K, 2016, GradersCaterpillar 140 kLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8703*2630*3360, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Graders
    2016 2,600 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 HLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 87

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 G, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140GLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Graders
    2015 2,600 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 K, 2018, GradersCaterpillar 140 kLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2018 1 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 hLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 12 G, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 12 GLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2015 1,700 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 HLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 K, 2016, GradersCaterpillar 140 kLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8703*2630*3360, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Graders
    2016 1,500 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 12 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 12 hLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 4, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2015 1,700 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 14 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 14 hLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Graders
    2015 1,900 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 hLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 G, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 gLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Graders
    2015 1,600 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2015, GradersCaterpillar 140 HLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3176C DITA ATAAC VHP, Engine output: 167.23, Transmission: direct drive power shift , Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206, Original colour: original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8700*2460*3100

    Graders
    2015 1,078 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA