Number of ads: 1,655

Used Caterpillar graders for sale

Browse all ads of used Caterpillar graders machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Caterpillar graders ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Caterpillar graders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar 140 HEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Graders
    2004
    United Kingdom, Pontefract West Yorkshire UK

    65,000 GBP
  • Caterpillar 12 G, 1985, Graders

    Caterpillar 12 GMCE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3306, Other information: * Good condition * Low hours * New types all around * Ripper * Mono blade * No cracks, no welding * New dash and rotate motor being fi

    Graders
    1985 3,500 h
    United Kingdom, RM20 3EE

    56,000 GBP
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar 140MEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Graders
    2008
    United Kingdom, Pontefract West Yorkshire UK

    72,000 GBP
  • Caterpillar 14 M, 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar 14MGross weight: 25000, Other information: Used Cat motor grader with Cat C11 engine with EPA sticker , full ROPS cab , [nbsp]7 shank ripper with 4 shanks fitted , auto lube

    Graders
    2009 9,754 h
    United Kingdom

    99,500 GBP
  • Caterpillar 120 G, 1982, Graders

    Caterpillar 120 G MGCE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3304, Original colour: Original paint, Delivery terms: DAT, Other information: * Very good condition * Original paint * No cracks, no welding * Front scarifier * Front tyres 70% * Rear tyres 70%

    Graders
    1982
    United Kingdom, RM20 3EE

    33,000 GBP
  • Caterpillar 12 G, 1976, Graders

    Caterpillar 12GCabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: Cat 3306, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Other information: Cat 3306 engine, centre blade, rear ripper. Tyres, rears as new, fronts 50%+ good, runs and goes well, now re painted and transferred.

    Graders
    1976
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Caterpillar 12 H, 1999, Graders

    Caterpillar 12H-ES

    Graders
    1999 10,000 h
    Ireland, Dublin

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2012, Graders

    Caterpillar 140M

    Graders
    2012
    Netherlands, On transport
    24h

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2005, Graders

    Caterpillar 140H II W RIPPERGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine output: 164.95

    Graders
    2005 15,872 h
    Netherlands, Venlo

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar 140M

    Graders
    2009 5,303 h
    Netherlands, Bergschenhoek, Nederland

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2007, Graders

    Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14750, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT 3176, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Graders
    2007 13,120 h
    Netherlands, Middelaar - Goch

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 K, Graders

    Caterpillar 140KCabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar C7

    Graders

    Netherlands

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 M, 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar 140MCabin type: Enclosed cab

    Graders
    2008 5,678 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H, 2006, Graders

    Caterpillar 140HEngine output: 165

    Graders
    2006 9,651 h
    Netherlands, Zevenbergen, Nederland

    POA
  • Caterpillar 14 H, 2005, Graders

    Caterpillar 14 H

    Graders
    2005 14,800 h
    Netherlands, Vlissingen

    84,493 GBP
  • Caterpillar 16 H, 2000, Graders

    Caterpillar 16 H

    Graders
    2000
    Netherlands, Almelo, Nederland

    POA
  • Caterpillar 140 H VHP PLUS, 2007, Graders

    Caterpillar 140 H VHP PLUS

    Graders
    2007 5,700 h
    Netherlands

    93,387 GBP
  • Caterpillar 14 H, 1997, Graders

    Caterpillar 14HEngine output: 218

    Graders
    1997 20,344 h
    Netherlands, BIG 1 BIG Machinery B.V. (Schiemerik 1)

    77,822 GBP
  • Caterpillar 12, 2010, Graders

    Caterpillar 12K VHPEngine output: 181

    Graders
    2010 4,559 h
    Netherlands, BIG 1 BIG Machinery B.V. (Schiemerik 1)

    96,055 GBP
  • Caterpillar 16 G, 1987, Graders

    Caterpillar 16 G With RipperGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Gross weight: 26000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Ja, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 11.50*3.00*3.60

    Graders
    1987
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    60,034 GBP