Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Mascus Blog News
    Number of ads: 14

    Used graders from Belgium

    Here is the list of ads from category graders coming from Belgium. You may sort used graders by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to graders coming from other countries.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 140HGross weight: 17500

      Graders
      2007 7,974 h
      Belgium

      POA
    • New Holland F 106.6 A, 2006, Graders

      New Holland F106.6AGross weight: 11500

      Graders
      2006 13,091 h
      Belgium

      52,355 GBP
    • Caterpillar 14 G, 1977, Graders

      Caterpillar 14 G +ripper 2x on stock

      Graders
      1977
      Belgium, Peer, België

      36,294 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2008, Graders

      Caterpillar 140HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross weight: 15000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: 3306, Engine output: 208.02, Top speed: 40, Original colour: JA, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Production country: BR, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Graders
      2008 21,173 h
      Belgium, Oostkamp

      POA
    • Caterpillar 12 H, 2005, Graders

      Caterpillar 12HGross weight: 16000

      Graders
      2005 11,249 h
      Belgium

      POA
    • New Holland F 106.7A, 2012, Graders

      New Holland F 106.7AGross weight: 16650, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 10.04x2.56x3.33

      Graders
      2012 2,250 h
      Belgium

      POA
    • Caterpillar 14 M, 2013, Graders

      Caterpillar 14MGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 24.4, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Bed frame, Engine: Caterpillar C11Acert, Engine output: 277.36, Top speed: 49.8, Front tyres remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Graders
      2013 15,966 h
      Belgium, Oostkamp

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2005, Graders

      Caterpillar 140HGross weight: 17500

      Graders
      2005 8,636 h
      Belgium

      POA
    • O&K F 106.6, 2004, Graders

      O&K F106.6AGross weight: 11500

      Graders
      2004 13,411 h
      Belgium

      43,925 GBP
    • Caterpillar 120 H, 1997, Graders

      Caterpillar 120 HGross weight: 13500, Engine: Cat 3116, Original colour: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.2x2.5x3.2

      Graders
      1997 5,520 h
      Belgium, Waregem

      48,806 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 M AWD, 2018, Graders

      Caterpillar 140MAWDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

      Graders
      2018 3 h
      Belgium, Antwerp

      POA
    • Caterpillar 120 M AWD, 2018, Graders

      Caterpillar 120MAWDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

      Graders
      2018 3 h
      Belgium, Zeebrugge

      POA
    • Caterpillar 120 M AWD, 2018, Graders

      Caterpillar 120MAWDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

      Graders
      2018 3 h
      Belgium, Antwerp

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 M AWD, 2018, Graders

      Caterpillar 140MAWDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

      Graders
      2018 3 h
      Belgium, Antwerp

      POA