Number of ads: 4

Used Nissan dumpers for sale

Browse all ads of used Nissan dumpers machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Nissan dumpers ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Nissan dumpers in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Nissan CWB459, Site dumpersNissan CWB459Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: WHITE, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Site dumpers
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    15,798 GBP
  • Nissan CWB459, Site dumpersNissan CWB459Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: WHITE, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Site dumpers
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    15,798 GBP
  • Nissan CWB459, 2008, Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)Nissan CWB459Latest inspection: good, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 38000, Max. load capacity: 2.2e+008, CE marked: Yes, Max. working load: 230, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: 230, Engine output: 229.912, Top speed: 50, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8*2*3, Original colour: white

    Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)
    2008 3,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    11,848 GBP
  • Nissan CWB450, 2013, Site dumpersNissan CWB450EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage II, Transmission: Power Shift, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Site dumpers
    2013 5,100 h
    China, shanghai

    POA