Lännen C 10-4

Price excl. VAT
12,481 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupBackhoe loaders
Brand / modelLännen C 10-4
Year of manufacture1984
Hours of use13,450 h
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDD7D22021
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT12,481 GBP
VAT (25%)3,120 GBP
Price incl. VAT15,601 GBP
DETAILS
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Manufacturing / Serial number1206
Traction type4 WD
Gross weight10,000 kg
Body typeFixed frame
EngineValmet
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Accessories
  • - Loader quick coupler
  •   Stora BM.
  • - Additional hydraulics
  •   3 funk. fram.
  • - Quick coupler
  •   S45.
  • - Standard digging bucket
  • - Ditching/grading bucket
  •   Hydr.
  • - Slope hydraulic

Larssons Maskiner

+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LARS LARSSON

    Larssons Maskiner
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Järngatan 1, 666 31 Bengtsfors, Sweden

Company

LARSSONS MASKINER
15
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318
On Mascus UK you can find Lännen -c-10-4 backhoe loaders. The price of this Lännen -c-10-4 is £12,481 and it was produced in 1984. This machine is located in - Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Lännen -c-10-4 and much more other models of backhoe loaders. Details - General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Hours of use: 13,450 h, Manufacturing / Serial number: 1206, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 10,000 kg, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Valmet, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %