BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupBackhoe loaders
Brand / modelCaterpillar 432E
Year of manufacture2007
Hours of use8,509 h
DETAILS
Internal stock No.6084
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
CE markedYes
Traction type4 WD
Gross weight10,700 kg
Body typeFixed frame
Engine3054
Top speed40 km/h
Engine output66 kW (89 hp)
Original colourJA
OptionsAll wheel steering
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Production countryUnited Kingdom
Delivery termsFAS, FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
Accessories
  • - Extendable dipper
  • - Hammer hydr. function
  • - Power shift transmission
  • - 4x1 bkt.
  • - Standard digging bucket
Other informationEngine : CAT 3054

Power : 66kw / 90hp

Travel speed : 40km/h

Working hours : 8;509h on the clock

Tyres front : 30% OK

Tyres back : 70% OK

Weight : 10.700kg

4-1 bucket : 1,03m³

Pallet forks

Telescopic boom

Hydraulic quick coupler

Piped for hammer

Price at request
This Caterpillar 432E backhoe loaders is not available anymore. This Caterpillar 432E backhoe loaders was produced in 2007. On Mascus UK you can find more Caterpillar 432E backhoe loaders. Details - Internal stock No.: 6084, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Hours of use: 8,509 h, CE marked: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 10,700 kg, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 3054, Top speed: 40 km/h, Engine output: 66 kW (89 hp), Original colour: JA, Options: All wheel steering, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Production country: United Kingdom, Delivery terms: FAS, FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW