Number of ads: 32

Used Caterpillar backhoe loaders from China

Here is the list of ads from category Caterpillar backhoe loaders coming from China. You may sort used Caterpillar backhoe loaders by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Caterpillar backhoe loaders coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Caterpillar backhoe loaders page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Caterpillar 420 F, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 420 FEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2,479 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    28,824 GBP
  • Promoted
    Caterpillar 420 F, 2017, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 420F2Latest inspection: 2019.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2017
    China, Shanghai

    34,342 GBP
  • Caterpillar 430 F, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 430 FEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    3,510 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    28,824 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416 EEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    3,778 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    26,354 GBP
  • Caterpillar 420 E, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 420 EEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2091.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2,650 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    26,354 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416 ELatest inspection: 201908, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 14000, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 1,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    29,018 GBP
  • Caterpillar 420 F, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 420F2Latest inspection: 2019.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 800 h
    China, Shanghai

    27,836 GBP
  • Caterpillar 420 E, 2013, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 420 EEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: caterpillar, Top speed: 41.8, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 4,800 h
    China, shanghai

    39,531 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2013, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416 EEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: caterpillar, Engine output: 202.86, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 3,400 h
    China, shanghai

    36,072 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2018, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416EOriginal colour: yellow

    Backhoe loaders
    2018
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416EOriginal colour: yellow, Production country: JP

    Backhoe loaders
    2016
    China, SHANGHAI

    POA
  • Caterpillar 430 F, 2013, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 430 FEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Engine: caterpillar, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 5,100 h
    China, shanghai

    35,102 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416ELatest inspection: 201904, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 1,800 h
    China, Shanghai,China

    POA
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2013, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416EOriginal colour: yellow

    Backhoe loaders
    2013
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 430 F, 2012, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 430 F backhoe loaderEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: excellent, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 26400, Emission level: Stage IV, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Cat C4.4 DITA, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 96.53, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7233*2322*2819, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: none

    Backhoe loaders
    2012 2,000 h
    China, NO.655 JiuJing road Song Jiang district SHANGHAI China

    POA
  • Caterpillar 420 F, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 420FLatest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 3,213 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    28,824 GBP
  • Caterpillar 428, 2007, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 428Latest inspection: YES, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 8529, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: cat, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 93.13, Original colour: original, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF

    Backhoe loaders
    2007 4,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    23,401 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416ELatest inspection: 2019-08, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: CAT, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: 1 Year, Options: All wheel steering, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 430 F, 2017, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 430 F2Original colour: yellow

    Backhoe loaders
    2017
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2017, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416 E backhoe loaderEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: excellent, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 26400, Emission level: Stage V, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Cat C4.4 DITA, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 96.53, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7233*2322*3631, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: none

    Backhoe loaders
    2017 1,000 h
    China, NO.655 JiuJing road Song Jiang district SHANGHAI China

    POA