Number of ads: 6

Used Terex ps3000 dumpers

Please find below all the classified ads of used dumpers available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Terex dumpers in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Terex PS 3000, 2008, Site dumpersTerex PS 3000Latest inspection: 20/10/20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 2260, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Kubota, Engine output: 39.43, Transmission: Manual, Top speed: 11.8, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 , Front tyres remaining: 70 / 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70 / 30%

    Site dumpers
    2008 2,488 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City
    7d

    6,500 GBP
  • Terex PS 3000, 2005, Site dumpersTerex PS 3000Latest inspection: 20/10/20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 2260, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Deutz F3L1011, Engine output: 39.43, Engine Manufacturer: Deutz, Transmission: Manual, Top speed: 11.8, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 , Front tyres remaining: 50 /%

    Site dumpers
    2005 2,452 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City
    7d

    4,500 GBP
  • Terex PS 3000, 2007, Site dumpersTerex PS 3000Latest inspection: 20/10/20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 2260, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Kubota, Engine output: 39.43, Transmission: Manual, Top speed: 11.8, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: White, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 , Front tyres remaining: 50 / 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40 / 20%

    Site dumpers
    2007 2,438 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City
    7d

    6,000 GBP
  • Terex PS 3000, 2005, Site dumpersTerex PS3000EPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Attachments: 2005 Benford 3 Tonne Swivel Dumper. Kubota Engine, 80% Tyres All Round, Folding ROPS, Amber Beacon, No Excessive Wear.

    Site dumpers
    2005
    United Kingdom, Gloucestershire

    5,300 GBP
  • Terex PS 3000, 2014, Site dumpersTerex Najem demperja TEREX PS3000 3tGross Weight: 4x2, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Diesel, Transmission: Avtomatski

    Site dumpers
    2014 1,000 h
    Slovenia, GOMILSKO

    POA
  • Terex PS 3000, 2002, Site dumpersTerex PS 3000Latest inspection: Cada 2 meses, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Max. load capacity: 3e+006, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Deutz, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: Blanco, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Site dumpers
    2002
    Spain, Móstoles

    14,602 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad