Number of ads: 39

Used Liebherr l566 loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used Liebherr l566, L 566, L 566 2Plus2 loaders available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Liebherr loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Liebherr L 566, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 566General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2013 4,435 h
    Netherlands, Andelst, Nederland

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, 2017, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 566Gross weight: 23900, Engine: 272HK, Bucket capacity: 4.2e+006, Engine output: 268.2, Top speed: 40

    Wheel loaders
    2017 10 h
    Norway, Ingeberg

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, 2010, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 566CE marked: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2010 7,964 h
    France

    57,090 GBP
  • Liebherr L 566, 2015, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 566Engine output: 258.328, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Wheel loaders
    2015 2,000 h
    France, 33170 Gradignan

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566 2Plus2, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 566 2Plus2General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 22700, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: D926, Bucket capacity: 4e+006, Engine output: 258.33, Original colour: ORIGINE, Tyre brand: MICHELIN, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Production country: AT, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2007 8,500 h
    France, ALERIA (2B) ou Aix

    39,524 GBP
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Transmission

    Liebherr L 566

    Transmission

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Engines

    Liebherr L 566

    Engines

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Cabin

    Liebherr L 566

    Cabin

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Tracks

    Liebherr L 566

    Tracks

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Hydraulics

    Liebherr L 566

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Tracks

    Liebherr L 566

    Tracks

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, Tracks

    Liebherr L 566

    Tracks

    France

    POA
  • Liebherr L 566, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Liebherr L 566Gross weight: 22800, Engine output: 260

    Wheel loaders
    2008 12,000 h
    Germany, Leipzig

    POA