Number of ads: 27

Used JCB 427 loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used loaders, attachments, telescopic handlers available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about JCB in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • JCB 427, 2021, OtherJCB Loadall 542-70 Agri XtraTransmission: Powershift, Engine displacement: 4800, Other information: This JCB 542-70 Agri Xtra has the new command plus cab. The machine has the largeAttachments: JCB 542-70AGX, JCB ecomax 112kw/150HP, 4.8ltr engine, Stage 5, Auto reverse fan, 4200Kg lift, 7.00m height, 6 speed autoshift, 40kph, 2/4 wh

    Other
    2021
    United Kingdom, Thorncliffs

    78,950 GBP
  • JCB 427 HT, 2016, Wheel loadersJCB 427 HT

    Wheel loaders
    2016 9,200 h
    Ireland, Waterford

    POA
  • JCB 427, 2018, Wheel loadersJCB 427 S agriLatest inspection: 498 hours, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 14000, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 2.7e+006, Emission level: Stage IV / Tier IV final, Engine: Cummins 6.7 liter, Engine output: 178.11, Engine Manufacturer: C

    Wheel loaders
    2018 734 h
    Netherlands, kapellebrug

    115,836 GBP
  • JCB 427, 2019, Telescopic handlersJCB 542-70 agri plusPower type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Maximum lift capacity: 4200, Maximum lift height: 700, Engine output: 126, Certificates: CE

    Telescopic handlers
    2019 2,085 h
    Netherlands, BUNNIK

    67,140 GBP
  • JCB 427, 2021, Telescopic handlersJCB 542-70 Agri Xtra VTPower type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Traction type: 4x4, Full service history: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4200, Maximum lift height: 700, Emission level: Stage V / Tier V, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, Engine output: 150, Engine Manufacturer: JCB

    Telescopic handlers
    2021 1 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    81,497 GBP
  • JCB 427, 2021, Telescopic handlersJCB 542-70 AGRI XTRA

    Telescopic handlers
    2021 64 h
    Netherlands, BORSSELEME

    POA
  • JCB 427, 2021, Wheel loadersJCB 427Production country: NL

    Wheel loaders
    2021
    Netherlands, Duizel

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • JCB 427, 2021, Telescopic handlersJCB 542 70 Xtra Powershift 6 vitessesEngine output: 150

    Telescopic handlers
    2021 111 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • JCB 427, 2020, Wheel loadersJCB 427SEngine output: 185, Top speed: 40

    Wheel loaders
    2020 111 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • JCB 427, 2021, Wheel loadersJCB 427 S High LiftTop speed: 40

    Wheel loaders
    2021 111 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • JCB 427, 2016, Wheel loadersJCB 427

    Wheel loaders
    2016 6,800 h
    France

    POA
  • JCB 427, 2017, Wheel loadersJCB 427General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine output: 190.3, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Wheel loaders
    2017 1,291 h
    Germany, Kunde

    109,789 GBP
  • JCB 427 HT, 2015, Wheel loadersJCB 427 HT AGRIGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine output: 160.4, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,560 h
    Germany, 21702 Ahlerstedt

    84,031 GBP
  • JCB 427 ZX, 2017, Wheel loadersJCB 427 ZX

    Wheel loaders
    2017 3,450 h
    Germany, Frechen

    73,052 GBP
  • JCB 427, 2013, Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)JCB 427General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)
    2013 2,950 h
    Germany, DE-49456 BAKUM

    69,251 GBP
  • JCB 427 ZX, 2017, Wheel loadersJCB 427 ZXEngine output: , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x 0

    Wheel loaders
    2017 2,190 h
    Germany, ...

    72,207 GBP
  • JCB 427 HT, 2015, Wheel loadersJCB 427 HT AGRIGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine output: 160.4, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%

    Wheel loaders
    2015 4,270 h
    Germany, 26506 Norden

    67,140 GBP
  • JCB 427 HT, 2018, Wheel loadersJCB 427 HT Agri T4FEngine output: , Front tyres remaining: 750/65R26%

    Wheel loaders
    2018 1,979 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    108,058 GBP
  • POA
  • JCB 427 HT, Other componentsJCB Diverse cylindere ex. 427HT Agri

    Other components

    Denmark

    POA