Number of ads: 15

Used Huddig 1160 backhoe loaders

Here you can find listing of all used Huddig 1160, 1160 D backhoe loaders ads for sale. You contact directly the seller of particular used Huddig 1160, 1160 D backhoe loaders using given contact data.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Huddig 1160 D, 2005, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 D

    Backhoe loaders
    2005 12,200 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 1999, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 - Gårdsmaskin: Beg. skop

    Backhoe loaders
    1999
    Sweden, Uppsala

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 1998, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160

    Backhoe loaders
    1998 14,500 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 2000, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160: Motortimmar: , : Buskröjaruttag på bom , : Index

    Backhoe loaders
    2000
    Sweden, Uppsala

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 2002, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 13000, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Cummins, Top speed: 50, Engine output: 149.56, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Production country: SE

    Backhoe loaders
    2002 11,450 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 1997, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 MIEHISTÖKORILLATraction type: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    1997 13,000 h
    Finland, Kärsämäki

    32,865 GBP
  • Huddig 1160 D, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 Dismantled for spare parts

    Backhoe loaders

    Sweden, Linköping

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 2003, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160

    Backhoe loaders
    2003 12,363 h
    Sweden

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 2003, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, Emission level: Stage II, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Cummins 6cyl, Top speed: 43, Engine output: 149.56, Original colour: JA, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: SE

    Backhoe loaders
    2003 16,300 h
    Sweden, Maskin Väst AB Karlstad

    46,011 GBP
  • Huddig 1160, 2002, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 Gör-det-själv

    Backhoe loaders
    2002 14,752 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall

    POA
  • Huddig 1160 D, 2006, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 DTraction type: 4 WD, : Varudeklarerad , : Elverk , : Trippel R filter

    Backhoe loaders
    2006 12,000 h
    Sweden, Västerås

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 2002, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 Gör-det-själv

    Backhoe loaders
    2002 14,752 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 2003, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160Traction type: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2003 11,800 h
    Sweden, KIL

    53,638 GBP
  • Huddig 1160 D, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160 Dismantled for spare parts

    Backhoe loaders

    Sweden, Linköping

    POA
  • Huddig 1160, 1998, Backhoe loadersHuddig 1160, lift 1600

    Backhoe loaders
    1998 15,000 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall

    POA