Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 152

    Used Ford construction equipment for sale

    Browse all ads of used Ford construction equipment machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Ford construction equipment ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Ford construction equipment in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Ford Transit, 2009, Other

      Ford TransitOther information: 2009 Ford transit T260 short wheel based van, 2.2 litre diesel engine, Manual 6 speed gearbox, 19" alloy wheels, Automatic lights, Electr

      Other
      2009
      United Kingdom

      4,750 GBP
    • Ford 655 C, 1987, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 655 CTraction type: 4 WD, Other information: FORD 655C WHEELED DIGGER 1987 4WD MANUAL SHUTTLE GEAR BOX EXTRDOG 4 IN1 BUCKET 3 REAR BUCKETS PALLET FORKS BRAND NEW FORD ENGINE

      Backhoe loaders
      1987 9,300 h
      United Kingdom

      6,999 GBP
    • Ford 655 C, 1989, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 655 CTraction type: 4 WD, Other information: Ford 655C Back hoe loader, Xtra-Vator, 4 in 1 bucket, 4 buckets, 4wd Year 1989 G reg 7366 hours £8,750

      Backhoe loaders
      1989 7,366 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      8,750 GBP
    • Ford MOBILIFT 9 TON, 1988, All terrain cranes

      Ford MOBILIFT 9 TONOther information: FORD MOBILIFT CRANE LIFTS 9 TON DONE ONLY 446 HOURS RUNS AND DRIVES WELL

      All terrain cranes
      1988 446 h
      United Kingdom

      8,999 GBP
    • Ford Cargo, 2003, Other

      Ford CargoOther information: Used Ford Iveco Cargo fitted with Tipping body, Beacon, PTO tipping bed, Rear camera, Tacograft card [&] radio. Rear Bed dimension

      Other
      2003
      United Kingdom

      2,995 GBP
    • Ford 655 D, 1994, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 655 DTraction type: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 4 cil ford

      Backhoe loaders
      1994 5,675 h
      Netherlands, rucphen

      POA
    • Ford Waterpomp, 2000, Waterpumps

      Ford WaterpompCE marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2014, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine: Ford 4-Cylinder., Certificates: CE

      Waterpumps
      2000 2,000 h
      Netherlands

      4,353 GBP
    • Ford 6000, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 6000

      Backhoe loaders

      Norway, Nord-Trøndelag

      3,181 GBP
    • Ford DA21 Arbeitsbühne, 1987, Truck mounted aerial platforms

      Ford DA21 Arbeitsbühne

      Truck mounted aerial platforms
      1987
      Germany

      POA
    • Ford 2711, 1990, Engines

      Ford 2711

      Engines
      1990
      Germany

      2,550 GBP
    • Ford 655 A, 1987, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 655 ALatest inspection: 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 4 cyl. Ford X, Top speed: 35, Engine output: 78, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

      Backhoe loaders
      1987 3,050 h
      Denmark, Aabenraa
      7d

      6,495 GBP
    • Ford F 750, Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)

      Ford F 750

      Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)

      United States, Shakopee, MN
      7d

      41,400 GBP
    • Ford 555 B, 1986, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 555 BTraction type: 2 WD

      Backhoe loaders
      1986 2,939 h
      United States, Charleston, South Carolina
      7d

      7,079 GBP
    • Ford 655, Backhoe loaders

      Ford 655

      Backhoe loaders
      6,761 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
      7d

      POA
    • Ford F 750 XL, 2007, Water tankers

      Ford F 750 XL

      Water tankers
      2007
      United States, Miami

      35,393 GBP
    • Ford F 750, 2007, Other

      Ford F 750Engine: Transmission, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%

      Other
      2007
      United States, California

      30,388 GBP
    • Ford 5000, Engines

      Ford 5000

      Engines

      Denmark

      POA
    • Ford A 64, 1979, Wheel loaders

      Ford A 64Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Latest inspection: Extended cab, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 6 cyl Ford, Engine output: 119.99

      Wheel loaders
      1979
      Denmark, DK.Aabenraa

      5,668 GBP
    • POA
    • Ford L 8000, 1986, All terrain cranes

      Ford L 8000Maximum lift capacity: No

      All terrain cranes
      1986
      United States, Rich Creek, Virginia

      10,654 GBP