Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad
    Number of ads: 2

    Used Essemko construction equipment for sale

    Browse all ads of used Essemko construction equipment machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Essemko construction equipment ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Essemko construction equipment in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Essemko S 1413, 1995, All terrain cranes

      Essemko S 1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 58000, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, CE marked: Yes

      All terrain cranes
      1995 21000 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA
    • Essemko S1413, 1989, Harbor cranes

      Essemko S1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000

      Harbor cranes
      1989 10500 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA