Number of ads: 29

Used Doosan dl300 loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used Doosan dl300, DL 300, DL 300-3, DL 300-5 loaders available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Doosan loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Doosan DL 300, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Other information: DECENT WORKING MACHINE, AVERAGE APPEARANCE, AIR CON, WEIGHER, EXTRA HYDRAULICS, REVERSE CAMERA

    Wheel loaders
    2008
    United Kingdom, BARNSLEY

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Other information: GOOD CONDITION, DIRECT TOE-TIP BUCKET, EXTRA HYDRAULICS, REVERSE CAMERA, CHECKED AND SERVICED WITH GOOD TYRES

    Wheel loaders
    2011
    United Kingdom, BARNSLEY

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300, 2012, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Gross weight: 17300, Maximum lift capacity: No, Other information: Used Doosan Loading shovel fitted with Doosan engine, CE [&] EPA marked, Full cab, Front Bucket with Teeth, Quick hitch, Auto lube

    Wheel loaders
    2012 9,513 h
    United Kingdom

    34,500 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300-3, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300-3Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Wheel loaders
    2006
    Ireland

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 22800, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.40*3.05*3.50, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2007
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    26,066 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Engine output: 220

    Wheel loaders
    2006 16,400 h
    Netherlands, Krabbendijke, Nederland

    19,439 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300

    Wheel loaders
    2008 12,036 h
    France, BROCHON

    30,926 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300-5, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300-5Gross weight: 18000

    Wheel loaders
    2007 3,600 h
    France

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300-5, 2016, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300-5

    Wheel loaders
    2016 550 h
    Germany

    108,329 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, Buckets

    Doosan DL 300EPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Fits to following machines: DL300 kein DL250 DL350 DL400 DL450 DL500, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 2.8e+006, Transport weight: 1380

    Buckets

    Germany, Stendal

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Gross weight: 18000

    Wheel loaders
    2008 15,182 h
    Germany, Achstetten

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300-3, Other

    Doosan DL 300-3

    Other

    Poland

    2,330 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2012, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Gross weight: 17300

    Wheel loaders
    2012 3,508 h
    Poland, Gorzyce

    43,422 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300

    Wheel loaders

    Poland

    2,542 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Wheel loaders
    2007 8,900 h
    Spain, ASTURIAS

    39,762 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300Engine output: 162

    Wheel loaders
    2008 6,992 h
    Austria

    POA
  • Doosan DL 300, 2007, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300

    Wheel loaders
    2007
    Poland

    2,118 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300

    Wheel loaders
    2008 8,940 h
    Canada, Val Dor, QC

    28,978 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300

    Wheel loaders

    Poland

    2,118 GBP
  • Doosan DL 300-5, 2016, Wheel loaders

    Doosan DL 300-5Engine output: 270

    Wheel loaders
    2016 1,108 h
    United States, Alma, Arkansas

    152,855 GBP