Number of ads: 989

Used Caterpillar 950 loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used loaders, attachments, construction - Others available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Caterpillar in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Caterpillar 950 F II, 1995, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 F IIOther information: Caterpillar 950F2 Year 1995 Good Tyres All Round Good Condition Call For Full Spec What app Number +447967585354

    Wheel loaders
    1995
    United Kingdom, HAZEL ROAD SOUTHAMPTON SO197HS
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 9,930 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 K, 2013, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950K SWOther information: Please use these details to contact us regarding this listing: Lynn Higgins, 07740456628, ... , FINNING FAIR BUY

    Wheel loaders
    2013 11,477 h
    United Kingdom, Cardiff

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 K, 2013, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950K WASTEOther information: Please use these details to contact us regarding this listing: Lynn Higgins, 07740456628, ... , FINNING FAIR BUY

    Wheel loaders
    2013 15,296 h
    United Kingdom, Leeds

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 H, 2011, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Production country: UK, Attachments: Hi-Tip Bucket,

    Wheel loaders
    2011 13,000 h
    United Kingdom, Pontefract

    42,000 GBP
  • Caterpillar 950 H, 2008, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 HCabin type: Enclosed cab, Other information: CAT 950H Waste Spec Year 2008 Hours 9207, 5.1 mtr tiptoe bucket with clamp, airboss solid tyres, fire suspression, weigh loader, camera, blu

    Wheel loaders
    2008 9,027 h
    United Kingdom

    38,500 GBP
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 9,285 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 K, 2013, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950K WASTEOther information: Please use these details to contact us regarding this listing: Lynn Higgins, 07740456628, ... , FINNING FAIR BUY

    Wheel loaders
    2013 10,326 h
    United Kingdom, Cannock

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 11,329 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M HL 2VOther information: Please use these details to contact us regarding this listing: Ed Gooch, 01543 461576, ... , FINNING FAIR BUY

    Wheel loaders
    2016 7,639 h
    United Kingdom, Cannock

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 K, 2013, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950K DCA2Other information: Please use these details to contact us regarding this listing: Lynn Higgins, 07740456628, ... , FINNING FAIR BUY

    Wheel loaders
    2013 8,513 h
    United Kingdom, Cannock

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 9,363 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 H, 2011, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 H FULL STEERINGCE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Other information: FULL STEERING WHEEL, CE MARKED, 3RD VALVE, HI TIP BUCKET, ONE OWNER FROM NEW. TRANSMISSION REBUILT BY CAT MAY 2019.

    Wheel loaders
    2011 14,000 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 9,900 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 F II, 1995, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 F IICE marked: Yes, Certificates: CE, Other information: 950F II, working order, untidy in places, can load in container for export.

    Wheel loaders
    1995
    United Kingdom

    22,500 GBP
  • Caterpillar 950 G II, 2002, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 G IIOther information: 950G loading shovel Comes with solid or normal tyres Load indicator Choice of front bucket to suite Half steering wheel

    Wheel loaders
    2002 18,000 h
    United Kingdom

    26,500 GBP
  • Caterpillar 950 H, 2011, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950HAttachments: Front Screen Guard Rear View Camera Solid Tyres

    Wheel loaders
    2011 18,449 h
    United Kingdom, Molson Bristol

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 9,917 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950 G, 2002, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 GBody type: Articulated, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9x2.95x3.55, Other information: Caterpillar 950 G wheeled loader with new cat quick hitch system and forks, supplied with bucket. EROPS cabin Air conditioning Ride

    Wheel loaders
    2002 14,300 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Caterpillar 950, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950M

    Wheel loaders
    2016 10,423 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    POA