Number of ads: 110

Used Caterpillar 432 backhoe loaders

Here you can find listing of all used Caterpillar 432, 432 E 4x4, 432 D, 432F, 432 E backhoe loaders ads for sale. You contact directly the seller of particular used Caterpillar 432, 432 E 4x4, 432 D, 432F, 432 E backhoe loaders using given contact data.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Caterpillar 432 E 4x4, 2006, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 E 4x4Front tyres remaining: 80%, Latest inspection: December, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10780, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original colour: Yes, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW, Other information: 2006 (on plate) Reg YJ56 Caterpillar 432E Air-cushione

    Backhoe loaders
    2006 3,879 h
    United Kingdom, Stockport

    27,000 GBP
  • Caterpillar 432 D, 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 DEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 9800, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine output: 84.48, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Other information: This is an exceptional machine that has very low hours for the year. One owner driver from

    Backhoe loaders
    2001 6,800 h
    United Kingdom, CPS Yard

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432F, 2015, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432FCE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    United Kingdom, Formby

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432F, 2013, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432FOther information: EROPS Cab, 4 X 2, Multi Purpose Bucket, Quick Coupler Mechanical (Rear), Ride Control, Powershift, Diff Lock, Power Slide, Hammer LiAttachments: FINNING FAIR BUY

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 6,213 h
    United Kingdom, Cardiff

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 D, 2003, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 DTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7809, Engine: Caterpillar 3054, Engine output: 84.48

    Backhoe loaders
    2003 7,407 h
    Netherlands, Venlo
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 D, 2005, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 DTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7809, Engine: Caterpillar 3054C-DIT, Engine output: 89.85

    Backhoe loaders
    2005 9,422 h
    Netherlands, Venlo
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 E, 2007, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 EEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10700, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 3054, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 89.735, Original colour: JA, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA

    Backhoe loaders
    2007 8,509 h
    Belgium, OOSTKAMP

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432F, 2014, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432FGross weight: 8973

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 4,132 h
    France
    24h

    55,050 GBP
  • Caterpillar 432F, 2013, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432F

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 4,062 h
    France, Aix-en-provence, 13
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 E, Hydraulics

    Caterpillar 432 E

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 E, 2010, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 E

    Backhoe loaders
    2010 6,603 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    35,232 GBP
  • Caterpillar 432 D, Hydraulics

    Caterpillar 432 D

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 E, 2011, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432 E

    Backhoe loaders
    2011 2,960 h
    France, Nancy / Gondreville, 54

    40,517 GBP
  • Caterpillar 432F, 2014, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432F

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 3,960 h
    France, Rennes / Brece / Noyal-sur-vilaine, 35

    57,252 GBP
  • Caterpillar 432 D, Hydraulics

    Caterpillar 432 D

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 D, Hydraulics

    Caterpillar 432 D

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 D, Transmission

    Caterpillar 432 D

    Transmission

    France

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432F, 2015, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 432F

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 3,154 h
    France, Nantes / Saint-herblain, 44

    51,086 GBP
  • Caterpillar 432 E, Hydraulics

    Caterpillar 432 E

    Hydraulics

    France

    POA
  • Caterpillar 432 D, Transmission

    Caterpillar 432 D

    Transmission

    France

    POA