Number of ads: 336

Used Caterpillar 416 backhoe loaders

Here you can find listing of all used Caterpillar 416, 416 E, 416 D, 416 F, 416 F ST backhoe loaders ads for sale. You contact directly the seller of particular used Caterpillar 416, 416 E, 416 D, 416 F, 416 F ST backhoe loaders using given contact data.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • POA
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416 ELatest inspection: 201906, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 500 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    28,402 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416ELatest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 1,608 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA
    7d

    32,909 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416ELatest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 100 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA
    7d

    30,134 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 D, 2005, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416D

    Backhoe loaders
    2005 9,072 h
    Canada, Corner Brook, NL
    7d

    15,712 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2014, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416FTraction type: 2 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 1,650 h
    United States, Alamo, Texas

    33,702 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Engine output:

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 1,615 h
    United States, Manhattan, KS

    56,025 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2ST

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 508 h
    United States, FL

    74,779 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2013, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416EEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10200, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: caterpillar, Top speed: 40.3, Engine output: 97.35, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: US

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 3,400 h
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Engine output:

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 1,633 h
    United States, Topeka Area, KS

    56,025 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2 4EO

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 1,432 h
    United States, Prescott, AZ

    53,039 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2017, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2 HRC

    Backhoe loaders
    2017 624 h
    United States, Phoenix, AZ

    64,784 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F ST, 2014, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416FST

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 1,549 h
    United States, Miami, FL

    54,479 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2STLRCGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 1,265 h
    Mexico, San Luís Potosí

    59,078 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2014, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416FTraction type: 2 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 1,738 h
    United States, Alamo, Texas

    33,306 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F ST, 2015, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416FST

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 1,994 h
    United States, Miami, FL

    52,417 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2018, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2 HRC

    Backhoe loaders
    2018 365 h
    United States, Eloy, AZ

    72,007 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 E, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416 ELatest inspection: 2019-05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: CAT, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: 1 Year, Options: All wheel steering, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2016
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Caterpillar 416 F ST, 2014, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416FST

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 1,799 h
    United States, Miami, FL

    53,527 GBP
  • Caterpillar 416 F, 2016, Backhoe loadersCaterpillar 416F2ST

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 1,143 h
    United States, Miami, FL

    66,611 GBP