Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 918

    Used Caterpillar 140 road construction

    Please find below all the classified ads of used Caterpillar 140, 140 H, 140 H VHP, 140 H II, 140 K, 140 G road construction available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
    Read more about Caterpillar road construction in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 1997, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HOther information: 50% tyres, 14'x24"'x1"Moldboard w/2'rh ext, front fenders, front lift group, high profile cab, air con, heater, diff lock, side shift, accum

      Graders
      1997 19,820 h
      United Kingdom

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H VHP, 1997, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H VHP

      Graders
      1997 9,487 h
      Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland
      7d

      66,226 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2001, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3306, Engine output: 185.06

      Graders
      2001 14,470 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2006, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine output: 205.18

      Graders
      2006 13,460 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2004, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine output: 185.06

      Graders
      2004 11,672 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3306, Engine output: 158.24

      Graders
      2007 7,674 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 1998, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3306

      Graders
      1998 13,695 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2002, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

      Graders
      2002 12,905 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine output: 177.01

      Graders
      2007 7,918 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2006, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3176, Engine output: 164.95

      Graders
      2006 9,405 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2003, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

      Graders
      2003 13,791 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2003, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HGross weight: 14500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar 3306, Engine output: 190.42

      Graders
      2003 13,742 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 K, 2011, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 K

      Graders
      2011 5,852 h
      Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland
      7d

      105,148 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 H, 2003, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 HCertificates: CE

      Graders
      2003 7,868 h
      Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland
      7d

      60,041 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 K, 2013, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 KGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Certificates: CE

      Graders
      2013 2,628 h
      Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland
      7d

      119,286 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 G, 2014, Blades

      Caterpillar 140 G

      Blades
      2014
      Netherlands

      4,197 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140, Buckets

      Caterpillar 140Fits to following machines: lader

      Buckets

      Netherlands, 's-Hertogenbosch, Nederland

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 H II, 2007, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 H IIGross weight: 14750, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT 3176, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Graders
      2007 13,120 h
      Netherlands, Middelaar - Goch

      POA
    • Caterpillar 140 K, 2012, Blades

      Caterpillar 140 KGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Fits to following machines: bouwmachine, Transport weight: 1100

      Blades
      2012
      Netherlands, EDE, Nederland

      3,755 GBP
    • Caterpillar 140 K, Graders

      Caterpillar 140 KCabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar C7

      Graders

      Netherlands

      POA