Number of ads: 8

Used Zetor agricultural equipment and machinery from the United Kingdom

Here is the list of ads from category Zetor agricultural equipment and machinery coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used Zetor agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Zetor agricultural equipment and machinery coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Zetor agricultural equipment and machinery page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Zetor 6718, 1975, Tractors

    Zetor 6718Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Latest inspection: 25.07.2017, Other information: Starts and drives ok. Reg document available.

    Tractors
    1975
    United Kingdom, Penrith
    24h

    1,950 GBP
  • Zetor Forterra 106.41, 2005, Tractors

    Zetor Forterra 106.41Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Other information: In good working order. We are Dieci and Takeuchi authorised dealer for sales and service to guarantee about our reliability. Available

    Tractors
    2005 3617 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    13,500 GBP
  • Zetor 8540, 1996, Tractors

    Zetor 8540 4wd tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 85, Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 12.4/24, Rear tyre size: 16.9/38, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540, Other information: year 1996, 3658 hrs, 4 cylinder turbo engine, 16.9/38 rears 95%, 12.4/24 fronts 60%, 40k manual gearb

    Tractors
    1996 3658 h
    United Kingdom

    8,750 GBP
  • Zetor 7341 Super Turbo, 2003, Tractors

    Zetor 7341 Super TurboTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Latest inspection: 6.1.2017, Front loader make: Traclift 120 Loader, Options: Front loader, Other information: Excellent condition P/X welcome

    Tractors
    2003 4103 h
    United Kingdom, Penrith

    15,000 GBP
  • Zetor 8520, 1997, Tractors

    Zetor 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Semi-Powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, PTO: 540, Other information: Configuration: StandardAttachments: Plant bar, articulated

    Tractors
    1997 3423 h
    United Kingdom, -

    13,408 GBP
  • Zetor 12045, 1982, Tractors

    Zetor 12045Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 120, Gross weight: 4871.58, Other information: Fuel Type: Diesel Inventory Location: W.H.Bond & Sons Ltd

    Tractors
    1982
    United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

    14,500 GBP
  • Zetor 12245, 1999, Tractors

    Zetor 12245Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 120, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Zetor 12245, 4wd, good going tractor in good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

    Tractors
    1999
    United Kingdom

    7,250 GBP
  • Zetor 6245, 1989, Tractors

    Zetor 6245Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyres remaining: 0%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Latest inspection: 15th June 2017, Other information: Tyres: Rear 70% and front 0%. Registration documents available

    Tractors
    1989
    United Kingdom, Penrith, Cumbria

    4,750 GBP