Zetor 6340-4

Price excl. VAT
12,018 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelZetor 6340-4
Year of manufacture1995
Hours of use3,300 h
Machine LocationForssa
Country
Finland
Mascus ID2BBABEA0
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT12,018 GBP
VAT (24%)2,884 GBP
Price incl. VAT14,903 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine output53.7 kW (73 hp)
CabinRegular
Registration number287-AAE
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Amount of previous owners1
PTO540/540E/1000/1000E
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Production countryCzech Republic
AttachmentsRunsaasti lisähydrauliikkaa , joka lähtöön, työvaloja eteen-taakse ja sivuille. Traktorissa harvinainen ja täydellinen huoltokirja, tehtaan maalauksen jäljiltä ei naarmuakaan, ohjaamo sisältä tehtaan jäljiltä, ei mitään käytönjälkiä ja puhdas sekä siisti. Hyvät renkaat ,uusi akku.

Agrikoski Oy

+358...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • VELI-MATTI KOSKI

    Agrikoski Oy
    • +358...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +358...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Finnish
    • Peltokatu 3, 30100 Forssa, Finland

Company

AGRIKOSKI OY
17
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Zetor -6340-4 tractors. The price of this Zetor -6340-4 is £12,018 and it was produced in 1995. This machine is located in Forssa Finland. On Mascus UK you can find Zetor -6340-4 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 53.7 kW (73 hp), Hours of use: 3,300 h, Cabin: Regular, Registration number: 287-AAE, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Production country: Czech Republic