Valtra T151E HT for sale - the United Kingdom

Price excl. VAT
34,000 GBP
Price excl. VAT
34,000 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelValtra T151E HT
Year of manufacture2011
Hours of use7,250 h
Machine Location3 Hopton Park, London Road, Devizes SN10 2EY
Country
United Kingdom
Mascus ID7BC5F981
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT34,000 GBP
VAT (20%)6,800 GBP
Price incl. VAT40,800 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output110 kW (150 hp)
Internal stock no.TC000082
Registration numberWX11 JZP
Hydraulic's output110 l/min
Top speed40 km/h
Tyre brandBKT & Michelin
PTO540/1000
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size480/65R28
Rear tyre size580/65R38
Accessories
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Cabin suspension
  • - Front axle suspension
  • - Creeper gear
Other information2011 Valtra T151 Hi-Tec 4WD Tractor, 40Kph, 150HP
3 Open centre Spools, 110 litres/min, Air Conditioning
Front tyres: 480/65R28 (60%) BKT
Rear tyres: 580/65R38 (40%) Michelin, Manual rear top link
Creep speed, Front suspension, Cab suspension
540/1000 Rear PTO speeds, Colour: Blue

Chandlers (Farm Equipment) Ltd

  • +44 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • GAVIN PELL

    Chandlers (Farm Equipment) Ltd
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Main Road, Belton, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 2LX, United Kingdom

Company

CHANDLERS (FARM EQUIPMENT) LTD
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find Valtra T151E HT tractors. The price of this Valtra T151E HT is £34,000 and it was produced in 2011. This machine is located in 3 Hopton Park, London Road, Devizes SN10 2EY United Kingdom. On Mascus UK you can find Valtra T151E HT and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110 kW (150 hp), Hours of use: 7,250 h, Internal stock no.: TC000082, Registration number: WX11 JZP, Hydraulic's output: 110 l/min, Top speed: 40 km/h, Tyre brand: BKT & Michelin, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 580/65R38