Valtra T 130 +F

Price excl. VAT
26,919 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelValtra T 130 +F
Year of manufacture2003
Hours of use6,000 h
Machine LocationVäxjö
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDCB3584EF
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT26,919 GBP
VAT (25%)6,730 GBP
Price incl. VAT33,649 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial numberVAN10422
Internal stock No.NS72785
Registration numberTOW778
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size480/65R28
Rear tyre size600/65R38
OptionsFront linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Frontlyft, 2 DV uttag, 4+2 arbetsbelysning, Luftfjädrad stol, rotorljus, nyservad 6000 timmars
Call the seller
+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NIKLAS SALÄNG

    Lantmännen Maskin AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Lantmannavägen, 352 41 Växjö, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Valtra T 130 +F tractors. The price of this Valtra T 130 +F is £26,919 and it was produced in 2003. This machine is located in Växjö Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Valtra T 130 +F and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 6,000 h, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: VAN10422, Internal stock No.: NS72785, Registration number: TOW778, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38, Options: Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Air-conditioning