Valtra N103

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelValtra N103
Year of manufacture2013
Hours of use2,400 h
Machine LocationKnickarp
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDBAF880C7
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
PTO540/540E
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size440/65 - 24
Rear tyre size540/65 - 34
Other informationTraktorn har 3 Dv hydrauluttag, retur, släpvagnsbroms, AC, joystick.
Lastaren är en Q46 med Euro/SMS, 3:e funktion, dämpare och hydraulisk redskapslås.

Knickarps Bil & Traktor

+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JAN JOHANSSON

    Knickarps Bil & Traktor
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Swedish
    • Gamla Lundavägen 1165, 275 64 Blentarp, Sweden

Company

KNICKARPS BIL & TRAKTOR
12
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Valtra -n103 tractors. The price of this Valtra -n103 is - and it was produced in 2013. This machine is located in Knickarp Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Valtra -n103 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 2,400 h, PTO: 540/540E, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 440/65 - 24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 - 34