Valtra N 141 HITECH

Price excl. VAT
40,633 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelValtra N 141 HITECH
Year of manufacture2008
Machine LocationUlricehamn
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDA021B6CB
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT40,633 GBP
VAT (25%)10,158 GBP
Price incl. VAT50,791 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Hours of use4,700 h
CabinRegular
Front tyre size480/65x28
Rear tyre size460/85x38
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Manufacturing / Serial numberVAU45142
Internal stock No.LH71060
Registration numberBNO262
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
OptionsFront PTO, Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Framaxelfjädring, Frontlyft med kraftuttag, Hyttfjädring
Call the seller
+46 73052...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JONAS CLAESSON

    Lantmännen Maskin AB - R27
    • +46 73052...SHOW
    • +46 10556...SHOW
    • Karlsnäsvägen 4, 523 22 Ulricehamn, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB - R27
15
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Valtra N 141 HITECH tractors. The price of this Valtra N 141 HITECH is £40,633 and it was produced in 2008. This machine is located in Ulricehamn Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Valtra N 141 HITECH and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 4,700 h, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 480/65x28, Rear tyre size: 460/85x38, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Manufacturing / Serial number: VAU45142, Internal stock No.: LH71060, Registration number: BNO262, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Options: Front PTO, Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning