Valmet 8300

Price excl. VAT
7,750 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelValmet 8300
Machine LocationAarup
Country
Denmark
Mascus IDF14D4793
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT7,750 GBP
VAT (25%)1,937 GBP
Price incl. VAT9,687 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Manufacturing / Serial number270043
Internal stock No.270043
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Other informationValmet 6300 4wd , traktoren starter og kører godt , sælges eller byttes til export .
Call the seller
+45 3094 ...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • CARSTEN OLESEN

    • +45 3094 ...SHOW
    • +45 6443 ...SHOW
    • Languages: English, Spanish, German
    • Gammel Hovedvej 2 Gribsvad, 5560 Aarup, Denmark

Company

4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Valmet 8300 tractors. The price of this Valmet 8300 is £7,750 and it was produced in -. This machine is located in Aarup Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find Valmet 8300 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Manufacturing / Serial number: 270043, Internal stock No.: 270043, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %