Same Titane 190

Price excl. VAT
16,375 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelSame Titane 190
Year of manufacture1996
Hours of use7,422 h
Machine Location14728 Rhinow
Country
Germany
Mascus ID3F304198
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT16,375 GBP
VAT (19%)3,111 GBP
Price incl. VAT19,487 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output132 kW (179 hp)
TransmissionLastschaltgetriebe
Internal stock No.41411-67592610268
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining55 %
Rear tyres remaining 45 %
Front tyre size14.9-3010PR
Rear tyre size14.9-38
AttachmentsGetriebebezeichnung:Lastschaltgetriebe,
Druckluftanlage (1/2-Kreis),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Frontgewichte,
Lastschaltgetriebe,
automatische Anhängevorrichtung,
höhenverstellbare Anhängevorrichtung
Other information

BLT Brandenburger Landtechnik GmbH

0172...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • FRANK PUHR

    BLT Brandenburger Landtechnik GmbH
    • 0172...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • 0333...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • 0333...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Liebenthaler Bahnhof 2, 16909 Heiligengrabe OT Liebenth, Germany

Company

BLT BRANDENBURGER LANDTECHNIK GMBH
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Same Titane 190 tractors. The price of this Same Titane 190 is £16,375 and it was produced in 1996. This machine is located in 14728 Rhinow Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Same Titane 190 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 132 kW (179 hp), Hours of use: 7,422 h, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Internal stock No.: 41411-67592610268, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 55 %, Rear tyres remaining: 45 %, Front tyre size: 14.9-3010PR, Rear tyre size: 14.9-38