Winner F 110

Price excl. VAT
10,012 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelWinner F 110
Year of manufacture1991
Machine Location-
Country
Germany
Mascus ID0B93A80C
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT10,012 GBP
VAT (19%)1,902 GBP
Price incl. VAT11,914 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output82.1 kW (110 hp)
Hours of use6,152 h
Front tyre size380/85R28
Rear tyre size18.4R38
Front tyres remaining90 %
Rear tyres remaining 10 %
Internal stock No.13781-46565
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed40 km/h
Gross weight4,930 kg
OptionsForest cab
AttachmentsTachostand:6152,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (3x),
Druckluftbremse,
Einhebelsteuergerät,
Luftgefederter Sitz
Other informationStoll-Anbauteile, Einhebelsteuergerät, Hydraulik mit Lift-O-matic, 20/20 Gang
Getriebe, Druckluftanlage,
Call the seller
+49 8636 ...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MARKUS GLASER

    Thomas Gruber KG
    • +49 8636 ...SHOW
    • +49 8636 ...SHOW
    • +49 8636 ...SHOW
    • Languages: German, English
    • Schweppermannstr. 36, 84539 Ampfing, Germany

Company

THOMAS GRUBER KG
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find [Other] Winner F 110 tractors. The price of this [Other] Winner F 110 is £10,012 and it was produced in 1991. This machine is located in - Germany. On Mascus UK you can find [Other] Winner F 110 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 82.1 kW (110 hp), Hours of use: 6,152 h, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, Front tyres remaining: 90 %, Rear tyres remaining: 10 %, Internal stock No.: 13781-46565, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Gross weight: 4,930 kg, Options: Forest cab