Number of ads: 6

Used New Holland t8.330 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about New Holland tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland T 8.330, 2015, TractorsNew Holland T8.330Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 284, Other information: Ultra Command 50k Air brakes, Terraglide front axle, Cab suspension, Deluxe/Heated Leather Air seat, Electric/Heated Mirrors, 4 Electric spo

    Tractors
    2015 2,788 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • New Holland T 8.330, 2014, TractorsNew Holland T8.330 AutokommandTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 319.5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 650/60R34 TRELLEBORG, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42 TRELLEBORG, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2014 8,593 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen
    7d

    37,850 GBP
  • New Holland T 8.330, 2014, TractorsNew Holland T 8.330Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 330.3, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 650/60R34, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2014 9,345 h
    Germany, -

    40,103 GBP
  • New Holland T 8.330, 2013, TractorsNew Holland T8330Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2013 3,381 h
    United States, Yuma, CO

    99,889 GBP
  • New Holland T 8.330, 2012, TractorsNew Holland T 8.330Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 319.51, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, Options: Front linkage Air-conditioning Air brakes

    Tractors
    2012 5,528 h
    Latvia, Jelgava

    POA
  • New Holland T 8.330, 2015, TractorsNew Holland T8.330Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    2015 1,562 h
    United States, SC

    77,414 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad