New Holland T 7.250 PowerCommand for sale - the Netherlands

Price excl. VAT
38,388 GBP
44,500 EUR
Price excl. VAT
38,388 GBP
44,500 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelNew Holland T 7.250 PowerCommand
Year of manufacture2012
Hours of use8,550 h
Country
Mascus ID8BCD91AF
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT38,388 GBP  (44,500 EUR)
VAT (21%)8,061 GBP
Price incl. VAT46,449 GBP  (53,845 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output184 kW (250 hp)
Transmission19*6
CabinRegular
Top speed50 km/h
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Front tyre size540/65R30
Rear tyre size650/65R42
Other informationNew Holland T 7.250 PowerCommand 19/6, intellishift 40 km eco, 650/65R42+540/65R30 80/20%, 4 hydraulic spools, frontaxle suspension, airbrakes, frontlift, big hydr. pump, electric mirrors, K80 hitch
For a quick view: https://youtu.be/AX6dFJYqhpY

Koop van der Wal BV

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • WILLEM VAN DER WAL

    Koop van der Wal BV
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Dutch, English, German, Greek
    • Het Rister 3, 8314 RD Bant, (Region: Flevoland N.O.P.), Netherlands

Company

KOOP VAN DER WAL BV
12
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find New Holland T 7.250 PowerCommand tractors. The price of this New Holland T 7.250 PowerCommand is £38,388 and it was produced in 2012. This machine is located in - Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find New Holland T 7.250 PowerCommand and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 184 kW (250 hp), Hours of use: 8,550 h, Transmission: 19*6, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 50 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42