New Holland T 6030 RC

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelNew Holland T 6030 RC
Year of manufacture2011
Machine LocationBoekel
Country
Netherlands
Mascus IDE4ADF9C2
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output112 kW (150 hp)
Hours of use4,980 h
TransmissionRange Command
Engine displacement6,700 cm3
Front tyre size600/65R28
Rear tyre size650/65R38
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
General grade (1 min - 5 max)5
Hydraulic's output113 l/min
Top speed50 km/h
Tyre brandMichelin
PTO540/540E/1000
OptionsFront PTO, Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Cabin suspension, Creeper gear
AttachmentsNette machine
Call the seller
+31 65340...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • HENK VAN SLEEUWEN

    Slecoma BV
    • +31 65340...SHOW
    • +31 49232...SHOW
    • +31 49232...SHOW
    • Instant messaging: Facebook: Slecoma Boekel BV
    • Languages: English, German, Dutch
    • De Vlonder 141, 5427 DD Boekel, Netherlands

Company

SLECOMA BV
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find New Holland T 6030 RC tractors. The price of this New Holland T 6030 RC is - and it was produced in 2011. This machine is located in Boekel Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find New Holland T 6030 RC and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 112 kW (150 hp), Hours of use: 4,980 h, Transmission: Range Command, Engine displacement: 6,700 cm3, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Hydraulic's output: 113 l/min, Top speed: 50 km/h, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Options: Front PTO, Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Cabin suspension, Creeper gear