New Holland 7060 affjedret foraksel og 19. gear

Price excl. VAT
32,827 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelNew Holland 7060 affjedret foraksel og 19. gear
Year of manufacture2008
Machine LocationEjstrupholm
Country
Denmark
Mascus ID83A9374B
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT32,827 GBP
VAT (25%)8,207 GBP
Price incl. VAT41,034 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output179 kW (240 hp)
Hours of use6,600 h
Front tyre size620/70X42 - 600/65X28
Rear tyre size620/70X42 - 600/65X28
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Internal stock No.R 17200
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Other informationFRONT PTO, 2 OLIESTIK FØRT FREM. 8 OLIESTIK I BAG. BREMSEVENTIL. AFFJ-KABINE.
Call the seller
+45 2335 ...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • HENNING FRIIS

    Gludsted Maskinhandel
    • +45 2335 ...SHOW
    • +45 7577 ...SHOW
    • Languages: Danish, English, Norwegian, Swedish, German
    • St. Nørlundvej 6, 7361 Ejstrupholm, Denmark

Company

GLUDSTED MASKINHANDEL
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Case400
Caterpillar110
Volvo14
Liebherr4
On Mascus UK you can find New Holland 7060 affjedret foraksel og 19. gear tractors. The price of this New Holland 7060 affjedret foraksel og 19. gear is £32,827 and it was produced in 2008. This machine is located in Ejstrupholm Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find New Holland 7060 affjedret foraksel og 19. gear and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 179 kW (240 hp), Hours of use: 6,600 h, Front tyre size: 620/70X42 - 600/65X28, Rear tyre size: 620/70X42 - 600/65X28, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Internal stock No.: R 17200, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4