New Holland TS A 135 for sale - Germany

Price excl. VAT
30,500 GBP
35,750 EUR
Price excl. VAT
30,500 GBP
35,750 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelNew Holland TS A 135
Year of manufacture2005
Hours of use5,510 h
Machine LocationAurach
Country
Mascus ID98EE4FBC
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT30,500 GBP  (35,750 EUR)
VAT (19%)5,795 GBP
Price incl. VAT36,295 GBP  (42,543 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output119 kW (162 hp)
Internal stock no.11016113
Top speed50 km/h
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre sizeMITAS/480/65R28
Rear tyre sizeFIRESTONE/600/65R38
AttachmentsEHR, Radio, Bordcomputer, Druckluftbremse
Other informationAllradantrieb; Lastschaltgetriebe,16 Vorwärts- und 16 Rückwärtsgänge; elektrische Hubwerkregelung; 1-Kreis- und 2-Kreis-Druckluftbremsanlage; Zapfwelle 540/1000 und 1000E; Frontzapfwelle; Klimaanlage.

CLAAS Main-Donau GmbH & Co. KG, GM-Vertrieb

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • GERT FRAGNER

    CLAAS Main-Donau GmbH & Co. KG, GM-Vertrieb
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English
    • Steinauer Weg 13, 91589 Aurach, Germany
  • PAVEL FEDIUN

    CLAAS Main-Donau GmbH & Co. KG, GM-Vertrieb
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English, Russian

Company

CLAAS MAIN-DONAU GMBH & CO. KG, GM-VERTRIEB
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find New Holland TS A 135 tractors. The price of this New Holland TS A 135 is £30,500 and it was produced in 2005. This machine is located in Aurach Germany. On Mascus UK you can find New Holland TS A 135 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 119 kW (162 hp), Hours of use: 5,510 h, Internal stock no.: 11016113, Top speed: 50 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: MITAS/480/65R28, Rear tyre size: FIRESTONE/600/65R38