Number of ads: 10

Used Massey Ferguson 675 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Massey Ferguson tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 675, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors

    Netherlands, Callantsoog

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 675, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675 SpeedShiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 68, Front tyre size: 1000*16 og 13 6/38 , Rear tyre size: 1000*16 og 13 6/38

    Tractors
    4,624 h
    Denmark, Lintrup
    7d

    6,321 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 675, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    5,190 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 675, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    4,427 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 675, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Guarantee: No, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    7,200 h
    Denmark, 7800

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 675, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    7,267 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 675, 1985, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675 Speed ChieftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 75, Engine Manufacturer: Perkings, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1985 5,248 h
    Denmark

    9,205 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Massey Ferguson 675, 1985, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675 MPTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 75, Engine Manufacturer: Perkings, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1985 8,135 h
    Denmark

    6,898 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 675, 1985, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675 TURBOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 95, Front tyre size: 10-16.5, Rear tyre size: 16.9-34

    Tractors
    1985
    Finland, Kajaani, myymälä

    6,768 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 675, 1983, TractorsMassey Ferguson 675Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1983 3,647 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA