Massey Ferguson MF 6480 Edition Plus

Price excl. VAT
49,237 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson MF 6480 Edition Plus
Year of manufacture2011
Machine Location49377 Langförden
Country
Germany
Mascus ID7D6304BC
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT49,237 GBP
VAT (19%)9,355 GBP
Price incl. VAT58,592 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output117 kW (156 hp)
Hours of use3,200 h
Front tyre size540/65 R 28
Rear tyre size650/65 R 38
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Internal stock No.70059-2600127920
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed50 km/h
OptionsAir-conditioning
AttachmentsDruckluftbremse,
Kabinenfederung (mechanisch)
Other informationID: WSTG127920, Erstzulassung: 25.03.11, Allrad, Kabine, Klima, FKH, FZW, Druckluft, 4 x DW, 50 Km/h, gef.Vorderachse
Dyna 6 - Autodrive - Quadlink, FKH 2,8 to, Kabinenfederung 2-stufig, Datatronic, Lichtmaschine 150 A, 4 Steuerventile CCLS 110 l/min., Batterietrennschalter, Rundumleuchte, Vorderradkotflügel 520 mm, drehbar
Call the seller
+49(0)443...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NILS FISWICK,

    Heinrich Schröder Landmaschinen KG
    • +49(0)443...SHOW
    • +49(0)443...SHOW
    • +49(0)443...SHOW
    • Heemstrasse 51-55, 27793 Wildeshausen, Germany

Company

HEINRICH SCHRÖDER LANDMASCHINEN KG
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Case400
Caterpillar110
Volvo14
Liebherr4
On Mascus UK you can find Massey Ferguson MF 6480 Edition Plus tractors. The price of this Massey Ferguson MF 6480 Edition Plus is £49,237 and it was produced in 2011. This machine is located in 49377 Langförden Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Massey Ferguson MF 6480 Edition Plus and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 117 kW (156 hp), Hours of use: 3,200 h, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 38, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Internal stock No.: 70059-2600127920, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50 km/h, Options: Air-conditioning