Massey Ferguson 8690 Dyna VT for sale - Germany

Price excl. VAT
52,020 GBP
59,900 EUR
Price excl. VAT
52,020 GBP
59,900 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson 8690 Dyna VT
Year of manufacture2013
Hours of use7,600 h
Machine LocationNeubrandenburg
Country
Mascus IDFA8BAF7F
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT52,020 GBP  (59,900 EUR)
VAT (19%)9,884 GBP
Price incl. VAT61,903 GBP  (71,281 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output250 kW (340 hp)
Internal stock No.10181
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size710/75R42 Trelleborg
Rear tyre size650/60R34 Trelleborg
AttachmentsZustand: Gebrauchtmaschine, Status: aktiv, Währung: EUR, Anhängevorrichtung: automatisch, Antrieb: Allrad, Arbeitsscheinwerfer: Ja, Bordcomputer: Ja, Druckluftbremse: Ja, EHR: Ja, Frontkraftheber: Ja, gefederte Vorderachse: Ja, Geschwindigkeit: 50, Getriebe: Stufenlos, Int.-Nr.: 10181, Klimaanlage: Klimaautomatik, Kriechgang: Ja, Kugelkopfkupplung: fest, Lastschaltgetriebe: Nein, Luft. Sitz: Ja, Optischer Zustand: gebraucht, Plattform: Kabine, Radio: Ja, Standort Land: Deutschland, Standort Postleitzahl: 17034, Standort Strasse: Am Kamp 9, Steuergerät dw: 6, Technischer Zustand: fahr-/einsatzbereit
Other informationViel Leistung - kleine Investition

Bei uns am Standort 17034 Neubrandenburg / Am Kamp 9 zu besichtigen !

Maschinenvertrieb Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • OLAF JAMMRATH

    Maschinenvertrieb Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Am Kamp 9, 17034 Neubrandenburg, Germany

Company

MASCHINENVERTRIEB MECKLENBURG-VORPOMMERN

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find Massey Ferguson 8690 Dyna VT tractors. The price of this Massey Ferguson 8690 Dyna VT is £52,020 and it was produced in 2013. This machine is located in Neubrandenburg Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Massey Ferguson 8690 Dyna VT and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: , Engine output: 250 kW (340 hp), Hours of use: 7,600 h, Internal stock No.: 10181, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 710/75R42 Trelleborg, Rear tyre size: 650/60R34 Trelleborg