Massey Ferguson 6475

Price excl. VAT
34,489 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelMassey Ferguson 6475
Year of manufacture2009
Hours of use7,800 h
Machine LocationNyköping
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDF7D6C706
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT34,489 GBP
VAT (25%)8,622 GBP
Price incl. VAT43,112 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output100 kW (136 hp)
Internal stock No.17941
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size480/65x28
Rear tyre size600/65x38
Front loader makeMF 965
Other informationAnnan information:Duna 6-växellåda
Övrigt info:Frontlyft
Mm lantbruk:4 WD Traktor med lastare

Bil och traktorservice i Stigtomta AB

+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JONAS SKATT

    Bil och traktorservice i Stigtomta AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Kumlagatan 10 (besöksadress), 754 54 Uppsala, Sweden
  • KENNETH BERZELIUS

    Bil och traktorservice i Stigtomta AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller

Company

BIL OCH TRAKTORSERVICE I STIGTOMTA AB
15
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Massey Ferguson 6475 tractors. The price of this Massey Ferguson 6475 is £34,489 and it was produced in 2009. This machine is located in Nyköping Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Massey Ferguson 6475 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 100 kW (136 hp), Hours of use: 7,800 h, Internal stock No.: 17941, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 480/65x28, Rear tyre size: 600/65x38, Front loader make: MF 965