Kubota M 135 GX - the United Kingdom

Price excl. VAT
32,450 GBP
Videos of Kubota M 135 GX
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelKubota M 135 GX
Year of manufacture2016
Hours of use1,673 h
Country
United Kingdom
Mascus ID51C0A7B3
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT32,450 GBP
VAT (20%)6,490 GBP
Price incl. VAT38,940 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine output99.3 kW (135 hp)
Transmission24/8
CabinRegular
Amount of previous owners1
Top speed40 km/h
Tyre brandTrelleborg
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size420/70 x 24
Rear tyre size520/70 x 38
OptionsFront linkage, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning
Other informationKubota M135 GX-II Vision
Jun 2016 (16).
1673 hours.
Trelleborg 520/70 x 38 - 70% & 420/70 x 24 - 30%
Front axle suspension.
Zuidberg Front linkage.
Air conditioning.
Air seat.
Passenger seat.
3 Spools.
24/24 8 speed 40KPH powershift transmission
135HP 4 cylinder.
Very smart tractor with low hours.

£32450.

Witheridge Garage

+44 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MATTHEW JAMES

    Witheridge Garage
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Witheridge Garage Limited, Highfield Yard, Nomansland, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8NW, United Kingdom

Company

WITHERIDGE GARAGE
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459

On Mascus UK you can find Kubota M 135 GX tractors. The price of this Kubota M 135 GX is £32,450 and it was produced in 2016. This machine is located in - United Kingdom. On Mascus UK you can find Kubota M 135 GX and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 99.3 kW (135 hp), Hours of use: 1,673 h, Transmission: 24/8, Cabin: Regular, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40 km/h, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 420/70 x 24, Rear tyre size: 520/70 x 38, Options: Front linkage, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning