Number of ads: 16

Used John Deere 7920 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about John Deere tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 7920, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 221.6, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2007 9,410 h
    Germany, DE-17033 Neubrandenburg

    34,273 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 600/70x30-650/85x38, Rear tyre size: 600/70x30-650/85x38

    Tractors
    2005 11,769 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    28,435 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Spain, FORNEL DE LA SELVA

    POA
  • John Deere 7920, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 210, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    2005 10,600 h
    Portugal, VERMELHA

    42,413 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004 11,000 h
    Poland, pl, Smreczyna

    24,912 GBP
  • John Deere 7920 AutoPower TLS, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920 Autopower TLS FrontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 650/85x38, Rear tyre size: 650/85x38

    Tractors
    2004 9,400 h
    Denmark, Randers SV

    33,824 GBP
  • John Deere 7920 AutoPower TLS, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7920 Autopower TLS Frontlift + PTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 650/85x38, Rear tyre size: 650/85x38

    Tractors
    2007 10,800 h
    Denmark, Randers SV

    36,117 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 7920, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 200, Transmission: AutoPowr, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Firestone, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/85 R

    Tractors
    2004 14,778 h
    Spain, Torre Pacheco

    36,844 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 170, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    2004 8,147 h
    Portugal, VERMELHA

    47,126 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920 PLUS GPSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 650/85x38, Rear tyre size: 650/85x38

    Tractors
    2004 14,109 h
    Denmark, Randers SV

    31,989 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 230, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    2004 13,000 h
    Italy, ORZIVECCHI

    32,560 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 220

    Tractors
    2006
    Romania, Tarcea, Bihor.

    31,274 GBP
  • John Deere 7920 AutoPower, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920 AutoPowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2004 10,361 h
    Denmark

    33,245 GBP
  • John Deere 7920, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2006 14,822 h
    United States

    POA
  • John Deere 7920 AutoPower, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 7920 AutoPowerTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004
    Spain

    31,274 GBP