John Deere 8130

Price excl. VAT
82,783 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 8130
Year of manufacture2009
Hours of use2,954 h
Machine LocationTaylor Implement Co., Inc. - Yuma
Country
United States
Mascus ID15C04EDE
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT82,783 GBP
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output177 kW (240 hp)
Manufacturing / Serial numberRW8130P044858
Internal stock No.10284
Gross weight11,406 kg
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size380/80r34
Rear tyre size480/80r46
Other informationDescription: MFWD. 44 GPM HYD PUMP. FRONT FENDERS. COLD WEATHER PACKAGE. BUDDY SEAT 6 FRONT WEIGHTS 1,400 LBS PER SIDE REAR WEIGHTS. 3SCVS. AUTO TRAC READY.
Cab: 1
Cab Air: 1
Cab Heat: 1
Cab Radio: 1
Front Fenders: 1
Front Tire Type: Singles
Front Weights: 6
Fuel Type: Diesel
Height: 122.9
Length: 219.1
Rear Tire Type: Duals
Rear Weights: 1400# per side
Wheel Type: Tires

Taylor Implement Company- Hoxie

+1 7...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANDY LEAVITT

    Taylor Implement Company- Hoxie
    • +1 7...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +1 7...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • 451 US 24, Hoxie KS 67740, United States

Company

TAYLOR IMPLEMENT COMPANY- HOXIE

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find John Deere -8130 tractors. The price of this John Deere -8130 is £82,783 and it was produced in 2009. This machine is located in Taylor Implement Co., Inc. - Yuma United States. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere -8130 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 177 kW (240 hp), Hours of use: 2,954 h, Manufacturing / Serial number: RW8130P044858, Internal stock No.: 10284, Gross weight: 11,406 kg, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 380/80r34, Rear tyre size: 480/80r46