John Deere 6630 - the United Kingdom

Price excl. VAT
23,000 GBP
Price excl. VAT
23,000 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6630
Year of manufacture2007
Hours of use11,200 h
Machine Locationconwy
Country
United Kingdom
Mascus ID1DA491FE
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT23,000 GBP
VAT (20%)4,600 GBP
Price incl. VAT27,600 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output103 kW (140 hp)
TransmissionAutoquad
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Amount of previous owners2
Top speed40 km/h
Guaranteenone
PTO540/540E/1000
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size420 85 24
Rear tyre size520 85 38
OptionsClutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning

Gethin Jones

+44 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • GETHIN JONES

    • +44 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • 2a maes rhun, conwy, Conwy, LL32 8PA, United Kingdom

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6630 tractors. The price of this John Deere 6630 is £23,000 and it was produced in 2007. This machine is located in conwy United Kingdom. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6630 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 103 kW (140 hp), Hours of use: 11,200 h, Transmission: Autoquad, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Top speed: 40 km/h, Guarantee: none, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 420 85 24, Rear tyre size: 520 85 38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning