John Deere 6630 Premium

Price excl. VAT
32,759 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6630 Premium
Year of manufacture2011
Hours of use5,200 h
Country
Denmark
Mascus ID2A955AF5
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT32,759 GBP
VAT (25%)8,190 GBP
Price incl. VAT40,949 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output96.9 kW (130 hp)
CabinRegular
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Other informationMeget pæn og velholdt traktor med affjedret foraksel, 3 dobbeltvirkende hydrauliske udtag, hydraulisk bremseventil, hydraulisk affjedret førerhus, autoquard gearkasse, informationsskærm, klimaanlæg og hitch krog med udskud. Fordækkene kan vi også skifte til en fornuftig pris, da det meste gummi nok ligger ude på landevejen. Vi kan også montere frontlæsser eller frontlift hvis det skulle ønskes. Kom og prøv den eller ring for mere info, vi kan også hjælpe med en fornuftig financiering.
Call the seller
+45 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JOS VAN EWIJK

    J-Maskiner
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Danish, English, Dutch, German
    • Hovslundvej 38, 6230 Rødekro, Denmark

Company

J-MASKINER
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6630 Premium tractors. The price of this John Deere 6630 Premium is £32,759 and it was produced in 2011. This machine is located in - Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6630 Premium and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 96.9 kW (130 hp), Hours of use: 5,200 h, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %