John Deere 6420S +L

Price excl. VAT
24,608 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6420S +L
Year of manufacture2003
Hours of use8,400 h
Machine LocationÖrnsköldsvik
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDBD7EF0A3
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT24,608 GBP
VAT (25%)6,152 GBP
Price incl. VAT30,760 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
CabinRegular
Internal stock No.JH71047
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining90 %
Rear tyres remaining 10 %
Front tyre size540/65r24
Rear tyre size1
OptionsClutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Front loader
Front loader makeÅlö 960
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Framaxelfjädring, 3dje, dämp och hydraullås
Other informationKraftuttag: 540/1000
Frontlastare: Ålö
Modell: 960
Redskapsram typ: euro/sms

Lantmännen Maskin AB

+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JOHN RÖDSTRÖM

    Lantmännen Maskin AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Tegelbruksvägen 13, 891 25 Örnsköldsvik, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find John Deere -6420s-l tractors. The price of this John Deere -6420s-l is £24,608 and it was produced in 2003. This machine is located in Örnsköldsvik Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere -6420s-l and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 8,400 h, Cabin: Regular, Internal stock No.: JH71047, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 90 %, Rear tyres remaining: 10 %, Front tyre size: 540/65r24, Rear tyre size: 1, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning, Front loader, Front loader make: Ålö 960