John Deere 6330

Price excl. VAT
35,150 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6330
Year of manufacture2010
Hours of use3,504 h
Machine LocationEjstrupholm
Country
Denmark
Mascus ID510C49F3
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT35,150 GBP
VAT (25%)8,787 GBP
Price incl. VAT43,937 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine output80.9 kW (110 hp)
Internal stock No.R 13290
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size520/70X38 - 420/70X28
Rear tyre size520/70X38 - 420/70X28
Other information2 OLIESTIK FØRT FREM TIL FRONTLIFT. 4 OLIESTIK I BAG.

Gludsted Maskinhandel

+45 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • HENNING FRIIS

    Gludsted Maskinhandel
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Danish, English, Norwegian, Swedish, German
    • St. Nørlundvej 6, 7361 Ejstrupholm, Denmark

Company

GLUDSTED MASKINHANDEL
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find John Deere -6330 tractors. The price of this John Deere -6330 is £35,150 and it was produced in 2010. This machine is located in Ejstrupholm Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere -6330 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 80.9 kW (110 hp), Hours of use: 3,504 h, Internal stock No.: R 13290, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 520/70X38 - 420/70X28, Rear tyre size: 520/70X38 - 420/70X28