John Deere 6320 Premium

Price excl. VAT
27,640 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6320 Premium
Year of manufacture2006
Machine LocationLäckeby
Country
Sweden
Mascus ID4E43F43D
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT27,640 GBP
VAT (25%)6,910 GBP
Price incl. VAT34,550 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine output75.0 kW (101 hp)
Hours of use6,161 h
CabinRegular
Internal stock No.22168
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Top speed40 km/h
Gross weight4,540 kg
PTO540/540E/1000
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Front tyre size480/65-24
Rear tyre size540/65-38
Production countryGermany
Front loader makeTrima +4,0
OptionsFront loader, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsTredje funktion på lastaren.
Två Xeon lyse baktill
Other informationSäljare Kalmar
Billy Karlsson 070-6680043
Oscar Sandermo 070-6684293
Grönytesäljare
Christer Sjöström 070-6680017

Säljare Växjö
Tobias Nilsson 070-1975101
Henrik Johansson 070-6680042
Grönytesäljare
Mats Ericsson 070-1975102
Call the seller
+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • BILLY KARLSSON

    Svenssons Motor AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Mosekrogvägen 1, 395 98 Läckeby, Sweden

Company

SVENSSONS MOTOR AB
12
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6320 Premium tractors. The price of this John Deere 6320 Premium is £27,640 and it was produced in 2006. This machine is located in Läckeby Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6320 Premium and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 75.0 kW (101 hp), Hours of use: 6,161 h, Cabin: Regular, Internal stock No.: 22168, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 40 km/h, Gross weight: 4,540 kg, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %, Front tyre size: 480/65-24, Rear tyre size: 540/65-38, Production country: Germany, Front loader make: Trima +4,0, Options: Front loader, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Air-conditioning