John Deere 6215 R AdBlue

Price excl. VAT
114,234 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6215 R AdBlue
Year of manufacture2015
Machine LocationManching
Country
Germany
Mascus IDCE0ECFEB
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT114,234 GBP
VAT (19%)21,705 GBP
Price incl. VAT135,939 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output191 kW (256.13 hp)
Hours of use393 h
Front tyre sizeContinental 600/70 R28
Rear tyre sizeContinental 650/75 R42
Front tyres remaining5 %
Rear tyres remaining 95 %
Internal stock No.10744181
Top speed50 km/h
OptionsAir-conditioning
AttachmentsEHR, Radio, Bordcomputer, Druckluftbremse
Other informationelektr. Seitenspiegel, Weitwinkelspiegel, Mittelachssteuergeräte, AutoPower Getriebe, 2 x ISOBUS Dose, Load-Sensing, Druckluft 1+2 Kreis,
Call the seller
+49 8459 ...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JOHANNES HEINRICHS

    BayWa GMZ Manching
    • +49 8459 ...SHOW
    • +49 8459 ...SHOW
    • Languages: English, German
    • Weberstr. 9, 85077 Manching, Germany

Company

BAYWA GMZ MANCHING
6
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6215 R AdBlue tractors. The price of this John Deere 6215 R AdBlue is £114,234 and it was produced in 2015. This machine is located in Manching Germany. On Mascus UK you can find John Deere 6215 R AdBlue and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 191 kW (256.13 hp), Hours of use: 393 h, Front tyre size: Continental 600/70 R28, Rear tyre size: Continental 650/75 R42, Front tyres remaining: 5 %, Rear tyres remaining: 95 %, Internal stock No.: 10744181, Top speed: 50 km/h, Options: Air-conditioning