Iseki 3025A

Price excl. VAT
5,260 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelIseki 3025A
Year of manufacture1992
Hours of use1,215 h
Machine Location33397 Rietberg
Country
Germany
Mascus ID0BE4E7DA
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT5,260 GBP
VAT (19%)999 GBP
Price incl. VAT6,259 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output16 kW (22 hp)
Internal stock No.50997-MX14307/9999
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Front tyres remaining80 %
Rear tyres remaining 20 %
Front tyre size26 X 12.00 - 12
Rear tyre size350/60 - 22.5
Other informationREPARATURBEDÜRFTIG: Hydraulikpumpe defekt Mauser-Kabine, Fronthydraulik 1 dw vorne, 1 dw hinten, Allrad Frontzapfwelle, Heckzapfwelle Iseki-Schneeschild Kehrmaschine Anbaugewicht AS-Reifen

Stücker Landtechnik GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • SILKE STÜCKER

    Stücker Landtechnik GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Industriestr. 5, 33397 Rietberg, Germany

Company

STÜCKER LANDTECHNIK GMBH
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Iseki -3025a tractors. The price of this Iseki -3025a is £5,260 and it was produced in 1992. This machine is located in 33397 Rietberg Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Iseki -3025a and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 16 kW (22 hp), Hours of use: 1,215 h, Internal stock No.: 50997-MX14307/9999, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80 %, Rear tyres remaining: 20 %, Front tyre size: 26 X 12.00 - 12, Rear tyre size: 350/60 - 22.5