Hürlimann H 6115 A

Price excl. VAT
20,723 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelHürlimann H 6115 A
Year of manufacture2001
Machine Location-
Country
Germany
Mascus ID7BA54A4A
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT20,723 GBP
VAT (19%)3,937 GBP
Price incl. VAT24,660 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output86.1 kW (115.46 hp)
Hours of use3,110 h
Front tyre size480/70-26
Rear tyre size520/70-38
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Internal stock No.75808-67208510348
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed40 km/h
OptionsForest cab
AttachmentsSteuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (2x),
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Diesel
Other information200 weitere Traktoren ab Lager lieferbar. Unser Angebot finden Sie unter www.brandt-traktoren.de
---
An- und Verkauf, Finanzierung, Miete, Transporte Ihrer Landmaschinen! Rufen Sie uns an! -
---
Irrtümer, Änderungen und Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten. Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Call the seller
+49 421 2...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANDREAS BRANDT

    Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen
    • +49 421 2...SHOW
    • +49 421 2...SHOW
    • +49 421 2...SHOW
    • Hodenberger Str. 40, 28355 Bremen, Germany

Company

FRITZ BRANDT LANDMASCHINEN
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Hürlimann H 6115 A tractors. The price of this Hürlimann H 6115 A is £20,723 and it was produced in 2001. This machine is located in - Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Hürlimann H 6115 A and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 86.1 kW (115.46 hp), Hours of use: 3,110 h, Front tyre size: 480/70-26, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Internal stock No.: 75808-67208510348, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Options: Forest cab