Hürlimann H 6115 A

Price excl. VAT
20,173 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelHürlimann H 6115 A
Year of manufacture2001
Hours of use3,110 h
Machine Location-
Country
Germany
Mascus ID3B7E5872
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT20,173 GBP
VAT (19%)3,833 GBP
Price incl. VAT24,006 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output85.0 kW (116 hp)
Internal stock No.75808-73993810348
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size480/70-26
Rear tyre size520/70-38
OptionsForest cab
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (2-Kreis),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (2x),
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Diesel
Other informationWeitere Traktoren ab Lager lieferbar. Unser Angebot finden Sie unter www.brandt-traktoren.de
---
An- und Verkauf, Finanzierung, Vermietung, Transport Ihrer Landmaschinen. Kontaktieren Sie uns!
---
Irrtümer, Änderungen und Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten. Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.

Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANDREAS BRANDT

    Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Hodenberger Str. 40, 28355 Bremen, Germany

Company

FRITZ BRANDT LANDMASCHINEN
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Hürlimann -h-6115-a tractors. The price of this Hürlimann -h-6115-a is £20,173 and it was produced in 2001. This machine is located in - Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Hürlimann -h-6115-a and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 85.0 kW (116 hp), Hours of use: 3,110 h, Internal stock No.: 75808-73993810348, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 480/70-26, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38, Options: Forest cab