Number of ads: 16

Used Hurlimann tractors for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Hurlimann tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Hurlimann tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Hurlimann tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Hürlimann H 6165, 2000, TractorsHürlimann H 6165Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 163.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    2000 5,925 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    19,558 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6115, 2001, TractorsHürlimann H 6115 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 115.5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 480/70R26, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38

    Tractors
    2001 3,110 h
    Germany, -

    POA
  • Hürlimann 6190, 1997, TractorsHürlimann 6190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Hürlimann PRINCE 325, TractorsHürlimann PRINCE 325Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 25

    Tractors
    197 h
    United States, Holland, Michigan

    8,434 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 910, 1998, TractorsHürlimann XT910Tractor type: Vineyard tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1998 6,200 h
    Slovenia

    16,298 GBP
  • Hürlimann SX 1500, 2000, TractorsHürlimann SX 1500Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2000 10,753 h
    Italy, ORZIVECCHI

    POA
  • Hürlimann MASTER H.6190, 1995, TractorsHürlimann MASTER H.6190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 190, Transmission: SEMI POWER-SHIFT, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: GOODYEAR, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    1995 6,486 h
    Italy, concessionario

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Hürlimann 478 H, 1990, TractorsHürlimann 478 HTractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1990 5,000 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Hürlimann 6190, 1996, TractorsHürlimann 6190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 190, Transmission: Full-Powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 580/70R38, Rear tyre size: 4808/70R30

    Tractors
    1996 11,236 h
    Italy

    14,625 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 5116 T, 1988, TractorsHürlimann H5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 5 cyl., Engine output: 120, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 18.4X38 380/85X30, Rear tyre size: 18.4X38 380/85X30

    Tractors
    1988 4,200 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    9,228 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 910.6, TractorsHürlimann XT 910.6 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 142.76, Engine Manufacturer: Same, Engine displacement: 6000, Cabin: Regular, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    5,170 h
    Sweden, Jönköping

    19,157 GBP
  • Hürlimann XN709, 1998, TractorsHürlimann XN709Tractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Engine Manufacturer: SDF, Transmission: 45+45, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4000, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 40, Gross Weight: 2730, Guarantee: NO, PTO: 540/750, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    1998 4,423 h
    Italy, Trento

    16,898 GBP
  • Hürlimann H480, 1988, TractorsHürlimann H480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1988 7,152 h
    Greece, GR

    9,007 GBP
  • Hürlimann 355A, 1986, TractorsHürlimann 355ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 58

    Tractors
    1986 1 h
    Greece, GR

    8,149 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 95, TractorsHürlimann XT95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    3,685 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT 913 frontlift, 2002, TractorsHürlimann XT 913 frontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38 540/65x28

    Tractors
    2002 5,600 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    15,572 GBP